Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Round 7's theme ~Last Round!~

Sorry for not posting yesterday, I kinda had a judges block :)


Do you remember last season, how Sonja had a few "photography" rounds? (click here to see that post) Instead of a picture of dolls acting something out or doing something, it's more like dolls modeling :)

I've decided to do something like that for this round, since I thought it went great last season. But I also wanted to give it a specific theme, as well. So, the theme is:

Valentines Day Photography


Here's some things I'm looking for in this picture:

1. Creativity! Little creative details and creative angles really make a great picture. 

2. Since it has a Valentines Day theme, I'd love to see some pinks, reds, or hearts, or other Valentines day things in it.

See here and here to see some examples that Sonja gave last season of some lovely pictures that Sitara took.


Have fun! Remember this is the last round....dun dun duuuuuuuun!

~Hannah

3 comments:

  1. Eeeep! This is so exciting! When do we need to have our pictures in by?

    (Oh, and I don't mean to be rude, but isn't this the 7th round? :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is the 7th! OOPS! I fixed it now, thanks for pointing that out.

    Let's see...I think since it's just the two of you, and you both usually get them in pretty quickly, just getting them in as soon as you can is fine - no set date.

    I know, I'm really excited too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone's pictures have been really good; I was SO impressed by it! Maybe I can try next time. :) Good luck Sonja and Karalee!

    Leanna

    ReplyDelete