Sunday, November 10, 2013

Round Twelve Results // and Winner Revealed!

Hey everyone,

   I know I took forever, but I needed some serious thinkin' time. And now I have made my decision.


Bekah with Alayna // Honestly, when I saw your photo, it really made me smile. I think you nailed the idea of Home.



Rachel Nicole with Mya // I love the beautiful execution of the light/costumes and cute idea.


And the winner is...


------------------------------------------------

-----------------------

---------------

--------

-----

 Rachel Nicole with Mya!

Rachel, I'll email you the passwords and everything as soon as I can {which will probably be this evening}. Congrats!

Bekah: You did fantastically all season. I sincerely hope that you will enter the next season of AGC and dazzle with your photography skillz.

Well, I guess that's it. Thanks to everyone for making this such a fun season of AGC.

Willow, out.

{Postscript: If you want to keep up with me, here's my blogger profile link}

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations Rachel!!
    I've been following this blog for a while and was wondering if I could enter? I'm not sure how this contest works... It looks like a lot of fun, and I love taking doll photos!
    Please let me know!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Rachel!!! I'm just thrilled that I made it to the last round. :)

    I do want to participate again next round, but I've been crazy busy lately so I'm not sure if I will have time or not. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Rachel Nicole!

    I'm going to enter next season. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Rachel Nicole! And Bekah, yours was VERY good, too. I think you used your words more than pictures.
    I will definitely be entering next season.
    -Marisa

    www.marisasamericangirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, I cannot believe this. Thank you so much, willow! I cannot wait to begin next season, and will start brainstorming ideas for themes now. ;)

    Willow, you were an amazing host, I loved your ideas, and I thought you were very patient overall. Thank you!

    Bekah, you were a really tough competitor, I really loved all your photos, and you can really rock the simplicity factor (something I really can't do).

    Everyone else who entered, it was really fun doing this with you all.

    Thank you so much, Willow! I'm really happy to have found you again after all those years after Picasa! ;)

    xo,
    rn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Rachel and Mya, and great job to all the contestants. I can't wait to enter next season.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats girlies!!! I cannot wait to enter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so excited! Rachel Nicole and Bekah, those photos were AMAZING! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job guys!!!! Everyone had great pictures. I’m definitely going to enter next round!!!

    ReplyDelete