Sunday, December 11, 2011

Results!!!!!

Here are the pictures:



Jessie with Taylor

Anne with Chrissa

Willow with Melissa

Emma with Gwen

Mackenzie with Lanie

Jeneca with Kanani

Lilac with Kanani

*sorry it's late* Chloe with Elizabeth


Great job guys! I won't eliminate anyone because I thought one picture hadn't been turned in but it had so yeah... Now on to special mentions:

Jessie with Taylor: I literally started laughing when I saw this! Nice job.

Mackenzie with Lanie: Your dolls look adorable. The lighting is very nice. Beautiful background. Nice job!

Willow with Melissa: Awesome picture. Beautiful, as always. Nice interpretation of the theme.


Awesome job! You all did great!

~ Amerigirl ~

1 comment:

  1. I love everyones photos! Thank you for your compliment!
    ~Willow

    ReplyDelete