Thursday, December 29, 2011

Pictures!!!

I know, it took me forever to do this!

Emma with Gwen

Gracie (Chloe) with Elizabeth

Anne with Elizabeth

Jessie with Taylor

Little Lilly with Kanani

Lilac with Kanani
(sorry it's sideways)

Mackenzie with Lanie

Willow with Melissa

MajorAgFan

Jeneca with Kanani

vkpixie with Samantha

Winx Club Fan with Emily


I really can't pic favourites. I love them all!

I really liked Winx Club Fan, Willow, Lilac, and Little Lilly.

Everyone did awesome!!! I'm working on a theme idea.... I'll post it soon!


~ Amerigirl ~



3 comments:

  1. All the pics are so cool! And my pic didn't have a weird line on it like it did on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks Amerigirl! This was a cool round. But can you please post the new round soon? Thanks
    ~Willow

    ReplyDelete