Saturday, September 24, 2011

Results!

Here are the results for round 2!

Jessie with Taylor


Lilac with Kanani

Mackenzie with Lanie

Karalee with Rebecca

Francesca with Caroline

Willow with Melissa

Emma with Gwen

Iona with Kanani

Nutti Netti with Mia

Jeneca with Kanani

Anne with Chrissa

Chloe with Elizabeth

Lexie with Bridget

Britts with Felicity

Carolyn with Delilah

Alisha with Jess


Okay... So, some people didn't send their pictures in. All of you who didn't send them in, you're eliminated. I hope to compete against all of you guys next season.

On to my favorites!

Jeneca with Kanani- This picture is SO beautiful! I love it! The text, the lighting, Kanani looking so beautiful, it's all amazing. It makes me remember what sun looks like (it's been raining a lot where I am).

Lilac with Kanani- This is adorable! It looks so much like the music video! I love it. I love the angle of the picture.

Alisha with Jess- This is adorable! I love all of the cute details! Very nice.

So... That concludes round 2! I'll post round three as soon as I think of something good!

~Amerigirl~

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to everybody! Btw Jessie with Taylor, me & my sister love that song! It always makes me cry! And Carolyn, I knew you were going to do that song for this!
    ~Willow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's my favorite song EVER (no duh :))!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR LIKING MY PHOTO!I AM SOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete