Thursday, August 4, 2011

Round 10 Theme

I don't have a song for this round, isn't it sad? Oh well.  I have thought long and hard about this round and I had one idea from when I started that I thought would be for the final round. As it turns out though, I just don't think it fits with our final two contestants :)

So, I have decided the the theme for Round 10, the FINAL round of Season 6 will be...


Time of Day.


What I'm thinking, is basically pick your favorite time of day and take a picture that exemplifies why it is your favorite :) Be creative, make it a beautiful shot and remember, you are both winners :)

Your pictures are due August 11th. But! You definitely do not have to wait until then! The weekend is almost upon us, and as soon as I have both pictures I will do my final post as Host of the American Girl Contest :)


See you soon!

~Karalee

1 comment: