Monday, November 8, 2010

Round 1!

Hi! I have almost everyones pics up! Again, you all did a great job! I'm sorry I didn't get the link thing working yet. I'll try to fix that soon.



Now, the moment you've all been waiting for....ROUND 1!

Now, before I reveal the theme, I want to say a few things. For this theme, let your imagination run wild :) Be as creative as you can! It's a versatile theme, so you can make it turn out how you want it.



The theme is...Fairy-Tale.


There is MANY different ways you can bring this theme into your picture, firstly because there's many different kinds of fairytales. There's the magical disney-like princessy fairytales, there's the cute and funny fairytales, and then there's what I call the "Grimm" fairytale - which are dark and mysterious.

Btw, I don't mind how you bring the fairytale theme into it - you could make a theme by acting out a fairy-tale story (click HERE to get ideas!), or you could have your doll reading a fairytale, or whatever you'd can think of!


I'm going to give you 8 days, which will be the 16th. I'll try to get them up the next day! Please don't wait til the last minute! Unfortunatly, this time I'll have to eliminate people :(


I hope you have fun with this theme! Remember - be creative!


~Hannah





6 comments:

  1. I can't wait, Adair loves Fairy-tales!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this should be fun! I don't have a wide variety of clothes to put on Eve though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds so cool! I can't wait to get mine done and see everyone else's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds so cool! I'm really excited. Since it's dark by the time I get home, I'll have to wait until the weekend to actually take my pictures but I'm really hyped to start brainstorming.
    Libby {and Becky!}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow it's already due tomorrow! I'll try to take my picture tonight and send it to you on the message board Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay just sent it on the AGFMB!

    ReplyDelete