Wednesday, June 19, 2013

~Round Nine Theme~

Hello again! This round's theme I hope will prove to be one of the best!



                                 My Country 'Tis of Thee



Basically a patriotic theme. So red white and blue, colonial, bi-centennial, whatever!

They will be due Saturday July 6th at midnight Pacific Time.

Here's what I want:

#1: Quality. Please try not to have blurry pictures. And try to make sure that your photos are sized correctly when you send them in, because I can't fix them if they're too small.

#2: Creativity. Please don't make it boring. Simple is great, but not boring. Please please please don't make your photo boring!

#3: Make sure we know which doll is the main doll. I want to be able to look at your picture and be able to tell which doll is the doll you signed up with. Other dolls is fine, but make sure to center the picture on your MAIN doll. The one you signed up with.

#4: Don't forget! In the subject line, when you send me your photo, please at least put your name/username and doll's name. If you just say "My Entry" it takes me far longer to organize everything for the post. Just saying {example} "Willow with Josefina" or even "From Willow" helps me so much.

#5: Photo tip. Be careful when you take pictures of dolls in the sun. It might make their skin look all glowy.

Love,

Willow


No comments:

Post a Comment