Saturday, May 25, 2013

Round Eight Theme

Okay this should be a really cool theme

Back in Time

Now, I don't want you to just pose the doll in an old dress next to something old. PLEASE try to be creative! DON'T make the photo boring. Simple is fine, but not boring.

I want

Quality: Not blurry or fuzzy or pixelated

Creativity: not boring or lame

 Your photos are due Saturday June 15th at Midnight Pacific Time. 
Don't forget that if you fail to turn in your photo that you will be eliminated.

Love,

Willow

2 comments:

  1. This is a dream. It has to be a dream! This is the best theme IN THE WORLD!!!!!! (I'm a Doctor Who fan). I just pinched myself and this is not a dream. I can't wait to see the results! You are an amazing theme maker.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stella! Though I am not familiar with Doctor Who.

      Delete