Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Round Three Theme

Okay, I know this theme may be a bit hard sounding, but it's to test your creativity.


Adventure


 The idea for this theme came from the Hobbit movie, when a hobbit says, "Hey, Mister Bilbo, where are ya off to?" and Bilbo answers, "I'm going on an adventure!"

Now, for the photos, I want:

First: quality. This has been a little bit lacking in some photos. Try taking the photos in as much natural light as you can. 

Second: I want creativity. I want the photo to be interesting, not boring to look at.

Third: I want the photo to be focused on the main doll. I want to be able to tell who the main doll is, not be confused by the other dolls around her. There can be other dolls, just make sure that we can tell whom the main doll is.

Please get the photos in by January 31st, midnight Pacific Time, or you will be eliminated.

Love,

Willow

P.S. I'm sorry for being late, I just simply couldn't think of a theme.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to get started on this! It doesn't seem that hard to me. I've already got quite a few ideas bouncing around. :)

    ReplyDelete