Sunday, July 15, 2012

Results - Round 3!

Here we go...
Jasmine with Cynthia
 Emma with Lanie
 Bekah with Alayna
 VKPixie with Maya
 Willow with Josefina
 Silence with Felicity
 Lissie with Dakota
 Alisha with Jess
 Phoebe with Evelyne
 Madeline with Katie
 Quinlyn with Kit
 Priya with Penelope

I loved all of these!! I didn't get all the entries though, so that means if you are...
-Katelyn with Amanda
-Carolyn with Rebekah
-Stormi with Stacy
...then you're eliminated. I'm sorry! You three were such awesome contestants, and I look forward to seeing you again in Season 9!
Onto special mentions...
Priya with Penelope - So cute! Love the angle and focusing.
Phoebe with Evelyne - Oh my heavens. This. is. Adorable. I love the little details!!
Willow with Josefina - Very cute. I love her hair!!

Like I said earlier, I loved all of them!! Great job to the twelve that sent their pictures in. I'll get the theme up as soon as possible. I'm not sure when that'll be, as my brother is leaving for Italy on Tuesday (for a short-term missions trip) and we'll be pretty busy with that. I'll try to have it either tomorrow or Wednesday, though.

much love,
~Jessie~ 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh thank you so much for making me a special mention!!! :D I really liked everyone's entries for this round too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Special Mention, Jessie! I loved all of the photos:)
    ~Willow

    ReplyDelete
  3. I apologize for not getting things in, after vacation, I had to get used to not being on vacation and still was busy. XP

    ~Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could have gotten mine in! I meant to send it in a week ago, before my family left town, but of course I found myself too busy, so I just wasn't able to do it. We just got back yesterday :(

    ReplyDelete