Saturday, March 24, 2012

results (super late)

Sooooo sorry this took so long. I've been crazy busy with school and everything. Everyone did a great job.

Willow with Melissa

Jessie with Taylor

Lilac with Kanani


Unfortunately, Mackenzie had to drop out of the competition. Mackenzie, you were amazing this season. Awesome job and I hope you compete again next time.

Lucky for you three, you are all in!

 Willow, your picture was so cute. I loved the idea. The way you did it was excellent. AMAZING!!!!

Jessie, great theme and idea. You did a good job interoperating the theme.

Lilac, This was very cute. I love Kanani's outfit.


The theme for this next round is...

Outside!

If you have any questions feel free to ask. If it's not possible to get outside or have a picture of your doll outside, tell me and I'll give you an alternative theme.

These are due April 7.

~ Amerigirl ~


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks so much Amerigirl! Everyone did a GREAT job! Can't wait to get my 'outside' photo!
    ~Willow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post the next results soon, please!

    ReplyDelete