Thursday, July 14, 2011

Round 7 Results

Yay! Result time!! First, let me show you the beautiful pictures that I was unable to post for Round 6 :)








Aren't they all fabulous!! Now, for the pictures from this round (Round 7)

Britts with Jasmine 

Jasmine with Cynthia

Sonja with Adair

Alisha with Jess

Amerigirl with Mia

Mackenzie with Chrissa


This has by far been the hardest round to judge. But, alas, I must eliminate two of our competitors. 

I am so sorry, but I have chosen "Mackenzie with Chrissa" and "Sonja with Adair" to be eliminated. You have both been great competitors this Season and I strongly advise you to give it another go next season :)  Great job girls :)


That leaves only 4 people still in the competition! I cannot believe how far we have come! I will now be giving closer deadlines, but will only be eliminating one person per round.

I will post the theme for Round 8 tomorrow (if I'm not too tired from staying up all night watching Harry Potter) or Saturday morning :)

Great Job everyone and I will get back with you soon :)

~Karalee

2 comments:

  1. It must be so hard to eliminate people.:(Mackenzie Rae is my sister.:)I just wanted to say that your blog is awesome!I love the idea of having a blog all about contests.:)Keep up the great work.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! I'm sad:,(

    But that's ok! I will enter next season!

    You do a wonderful job with this,and I thought I would have been eliminated awhile ago,so it has been fun and I think I have came a long way:)

    Thx soo much,this Is a great idea,and it also made me get closer to Chrissa!:D

    ReplyDelete