Friday, December 3, 2010

Round 3 Theme!!!

EDIT: Sorry that this post didn't work before! I have no idea why, please tell me if something weird happens again!

Hi again!

I've thought up a theme that I hope that you all will like and have fun with!


It's...."If I had one wish..."


If you (or...your doll I mean!) got the chance to make one wish, what would it be? Try to capture your idea in your picture. Whether it be silly or serious, be creative!


Since this is a very busy time for us all, I'm giving you 2 weeks - a little longer than last time. That will be the 17th of December! And I'll try to post them up soon after that.


I hope you have fun and I can't wait to see your pictures!


If you have any questions you can comment, email me at americangirlcontest@gmail.com, or PM me at "AGCcontesthost".



~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment