Friday, July 18, 2014

Season 10 \\ Round 7 || Results

Scout with Jess

Willow with Saige

Bekah with Alayna


Willsbardgirl with Caroline


Eliminations: Mikaela with Saige didn't get their photo to me, so therefore, she is eliminated. I'm so sorry, and I hope you participate next season!

Special mentions:
Scout with Jess, I love the flag in the background especially, but super cute photo, and Willsbardgirl with Caroline, I love the creativity you put into your photo.

Great job, everyone!

(If I messed something up, I sincerely apologize, you don't realize how hard this actually is until you host, so if you see a mistake, please kindly let me know)

5 comments:

  1. Rachel,, I am traveling overseas and asked you to extend the date for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I did receive that comment, but there was no way I could extend it for that long. I'm so sorry!

      (and I haven't received any photo from you)

      xo, rn

      Delete
    2. That is so odd, I swear I sent my photo the day before I left, on the fourth.

      Delete
    3. I'm really sorry, but I never received it.

      xo, rn

      Delete