Thursday, June 12, 2014

Season 10 \\ Round 6 || Results

Scout with Jess

Stella Reid with Ivy

Mikaela with Saige

Marisa with Liz

Willow with Saige

Bekah with Alayna

Willsbardgirl with Caroline



Eliminations: Stella Reid with Ivy, and Marisa with Liz. I'm so sorry I had to eliminate you girls! I loved both of your photos, and hope that you'll compete next year. I definitely saw progress on both of your photos as the season continued. 

Special mentions:
Scout with JessBekah with Alayna, & Mikaela with Saige - I absolutely love how creative your photos were.

Great job, everyone!

(If I messed something up, I sincerely apologize, you don't realize how hard this actually is until you host, so if you see a mistake, please kindly let me know)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for keeping me in this long! :D
    This is the first honorable mention I've ever gotten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, everyone! The photos were fantastic. Oh well. I would have had to been eliminated over the summer anyway (due to summer camp). I'll probably compete again next year (when I have more experience). Good luck to everyone else!

    ReplyDelete