Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Round Twelve Theme

So this theme may be a bit hard, but because it's the last round it will help me to choose the next Host of AGC! Huzzah!

Okay, onto the theme.

Home

I know this sounds hard, but let me explain; Home is where you feel safe, happy, and loved.

I want you to capture that in your photo. And of course don't forget quality for the picture and creativity.

 These will be due Friday October 18th at 12:00 midnight Pacific Time. Got it? Good.

So between Rachel Nicole with Mya and Bekah with Alayna, I will choose the victor.

Go get 'em, girls!

Love,

Willow

7 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! This will be challenging, but OH SO FUN! I already have so many ideas bouncing around. I might actually get my photo in early this round. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo! Very exciting!
    I had an idea for the last round, but it doesnt really fit with the theme, so I'll be brainstorming ideas. :)

    xo,
    rn
    www.rachelnicoleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I play? I have the PERFECT idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marisa: I'm sorry, you can only enter at the beginning if the season, but the new season is going to begin soon!

      Delete
    2. When? Just email me when it does. (Check my blog for my email.)

      www.marisasamericangirls.blogspot.com

      Delete
    3. Marisa: Just check the blog often, and when the new Host posts the "New Contest" post, I'm sure you'll see it!

      Delete
    4. Okay! Thank you. I am So entering next season with my doll Liz.

      Delete