Monday, August 12, 2013

Round Ten // Results

I'm sorry it took me a while to get these up. I was intending on doing it Sunday morning before church, but I completely forgot :( Than there was that photo mishap, but no worries, it's all taken care of!



AGTriviaMaster with Callie // Love the bokeh in the background, and the dreamy feel!


Bekah with Alayna // Love the simplicity and lighting, and the set!


Rachel Nicole with Mya // The light is superb and the costumes are awesome and well thought of!

Unfortunately, TracAn with Taryn Eana was not able to send in her photo, so that means that she must be eliminated. 
I hope you'll come back next season and compete, you were wonderful this season!

By the way, I will now be giving honorable mentions to each of the contestants, you can read them right under their photos.

I will post the next theme soon,
 if you have an brilliant ideas you'd like to share, please share them by comment, not email.

Love,

Willow

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I really like the other pictures!

    I looked at the winners gallery, and saw some interesting ideas. What about a fashion theme, like back to school or my favorite outfit? One round everyone submitted three photos; since there's only three of us left, that would only be nine pictures.

    Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures. this is really getting tough!
    I kind of like the idea of best friend... :)

    xo,
    rn

    ReplyDelete