Thursday, October 11, 2012

Results - Round 8 // Round 9 theme

Great job with this round!! Unfortunately Madeline with Katie didn't send in her entry, so she is now out of the contest. ): Since there are only four of you left, I'll just write what I liked about each picture.
 Bekah with Alayna
I really love this, Bekah! The little blueprint is so cute and the whole idea is very unique.

 Priya with Penelope
Great job on this, Priya. The concept of dress-up is certainly creative! The little clothing box is very cute.

Willow with Josefina 
Adorable, Willow! I love the whole idea of the picture and especially the fairies. Great job!

Phoebe with Evelyne
This is such a unique idea, Phoebe! I really love the setup/angle of the scene and all those bright colors.

All four of you did such a great job!! Since Madeline is already eliminated I won't eliminate any of you four.
-------------------
Your new theme is...
my favourite thing about autumn.
So... this is obviously supposed to be depicting your (or your doll's, haha) favourite thing about autumn. This is sort of a different style of theme than what I've been giving you, but I have faith in you! These are due on or before Tuesday, October 23. Have fun and be creative!!
much love,
~Jessie~

1 comment:

  1. Voting starts today on the Doll Wardrobe Design Contest and I entered it.... I am #3 the Glinda outfit. I would appreciate if you and your friends would vote for me.
    http://dwfashiondesignchallenge.blogspot.com/#!/
    You can vote on them as comments on those posts, or via email to nora.demington@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete