Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Results - Round 2!

Yay! Most of you got them in this time. So... are you ready to see some awesome pictures???

 Emma with Lanie
 Bekah with Alayna
 Stormi with Stacy
 Carolyn with Rebekah
 Phoebe with Evelyne
 Alisha with Jess
 Lena Grace with Emily
 Lissie with Dakota
 Willow with Josefina
 Jasmine with Cynthia
 Quinlyn with Kit
 Madeline with Katie
 VKPixie with Maya
Priya with Penelope
Katelyn with Amanda

Silence with Felicity (she sent it on time, but it was having trouble getting through)

Okay... I have a sad thing to announce: 
If you are...
-Jeneca
-Laney
-Lexie
-Gracie
-Vivy
... then you are eliminated. ): I'm so sorry that you only got to participate for one round! I look forward to competing with you six next season. You did so well in the first round!
That leaves... [*counts in head* one... two... three... AHA!] sixteen of you in the contest. Fortunately, the six that got eliminated more than filled my 'eliminating-quota', so none of the people that got their entries in will be eliminated.

On lighter note, here are the special mentions:

Phoebe with Evelyne -  SO cute! love the lyrics on the side. The angle is really creative, too!
Emma with Lanie -  Adorable!! I love the details. Everything is so cute!
Alisha with Jess -  So very cute!! The tiny details are so adorable.

I'll post the next theme soon, probably on Wednesday or Thursday.

-Jessie

3 comments:

  1. I'm really sorry I didn't get my photo in... Our Internet has been out a lot and I've lost my camera cord. I watched it turn midnight last night :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all the honorable mentions! I wish so many people weren't eliminated. :( Evelyne, I loved your photo, since I love Owl City, too! :D

    ReplyDelete