Sunday, October 16, 2011

Results for Round Three!

You guys did amazing!!!! Every picture is very creative! 12 of you sent them in this time, so great job! If I don't put your picture up, make sure you tell me. Here are your AMAZING pictures:

Lexie with Bridget

Alisha with Jess

Anne with Chrissa

Jessie with Taylor

Mackenzie with Lanie

Lilac with Kanani

Jeneca with Kanani

Chloe with Elizabeth

Karalee with Rebecca

Nutti Netti with Mia

Willow with Melissa

Emma with Gwen

Francesca with Caroline



You guys were all amazing! Luckily I don't have to eliminate any of you because some people didn't send in their pictures.

Special Mention Time!


Willow with Melissa- I love your picture! It's so cute, and looks pretty of realistic. The lighting is great too!

Jessie with Taylor- I can really tell that you payed a lot of attention to detail here! Nice job!

Jeneca with Kanani- I know that when you emailed me, you weren't a big fan of your picture, but I think it looks just like a school picture! Nice job.

Okay, I'm going to do something a little different so PLEASE READ IT!!!!!

So I already came up with a theme, and as easy as it may sound, it could be hard. I want a lot of detail, and this is really a chance to get creative!

The theme is...

HALLOWEEN!!!!

Did any of you get my clue?
Have fun! And now you get the weekend too!
These are due November 4. That's a Friday btw (sorry just checked my calendar, so I just had to tell you!)
Go get shooting,

~Amerigirl~






5 comments:

  1. Francesca, I'm not sure you sent it to me. If you're really sure you sent it in, send it in again and title it "Picture For Round Three".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did unless I sent it to the wrong e-mail. What e-mail should it be sent to??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats everyone! :) I really loved everybody's picture! I am getting working on mine! :D

    ~Emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pix!! I loved all of these! Thanks so much for mentioning my picture! :)

    ReplyDelete